Stylz Tattoos Piercings will be open again on 6/19/20
NEW RULES FOR TATTOOS & PIERCINGS AT STYLZ
- Let’s stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Services are allowed by appointment only. No walk-in customers at this time however you can drive down and make appointment from vehicle and we will get you in ASAP.
- No customer with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms are allowed in.
- Only one customer per employee is allowed in the tattoo parlor at any given time.
- Tattooing and piercing around the mouth are prohibited for now.
- Chairs have been rearranged to ensure at least 6 feet between each customer.
- Chairs and workstations are sanitized after each use by a customer.
- All high-touch areas are sanitized at least once every two hours.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at entrance.
- All waiting areas are to remain closed. Customers must wait in their vehicles until their appointment time and they are called/texted for screening before entering.
- Customers must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting.
- All customers must be screened upon entry.
- Customers must wear a face covering, such as a cloth mask, while inside at all times.